One Libertarian trying to make you think harder about the world.

Those who can, do. Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, administrate. Those who can't administrate run for public office.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Republican Response

Related Articles:

CNN

According to many, from all areas of the political spectrum, Governor Jindal's response to the president's speech last night was lackluster. After watching it myself, he made me feel like he was trying to teach me something in the third grade. I agree with some of what he said but if he is supposed to be the next presidential hopeful for the Republican party, he needs to become more charismatic and less demeaning. I agree with some of the things he said but the way you say those things also matters. Understandably, it is hard to seem charismatic when you are talking to a camera in a room with no audience but it could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment